Print this Page
What is Trailsnet?
- is a website for active travelers and trail lovers.
- provides information about both self-guided and hosted active travel opportunities worldwide.
- is a network of trails on the internet.
- allows users to find the trail of their dreams for biking, Trikke carving, water sports, hiking, snowshoeing, inline skating, cross-country skiing, backpacking, trail running and more.
- allows users to add their own trails and specifically encourages all different types of users to add trails that best suit their particular activities and personal transportations styles.
- provides information about trail vehicles such as bikes, recumbents, Trikkes, inline skates, snowshoes, nordic skis, electric bicycles, Elliptigos, Street Striders and other personal transportation vehicles.
- is an active participant in the battle to end childhood obesity.
- includes a trail blog with information about trail rules, trail regulations, trail transportation, trail tours, trail holidays, using trails to end childhood obesity, trail fitness, trail recreation, trail competitions, trail building, trail advocacy, trail legislation, outdoor lifestyles and more.
Permanent link to this article: http://trailsnet.com/about/what-is-trailsnet/