Print this Page
Why add trails to trailsnet?
Benefits of Adding Trails to Trailsnet.com
- It’s nice to share. If you have a trail that you enjoy, now you can share it with others so they can enjoy it.
- Believe it or not, there is absolutely no record of how many miles of trail there are in the United States, the world, or even any given state. Trailsnet would like to remedy that by providing a list of every trail in the world in one central location. That way, we will know how many miles of trail are out there, what types of trails they are and who is using the trails. This will improve trail location, trail funding and trail record-keeping.
- If you have your own website, trailsnet allows you to provide a link back to your website with each trail you add to the trailsnet trail inventory.
- It allows particular types of trail users to share trails that are specific to their interests. For example, if you are a recumbent lover, you can add a recumbent trail that you enjoy. If you are a Trikke rider, just add a Trikke trail and share it with your fellow Trikkers. The same goes for tandem bikes, Elliptigos, Street Striders, inline skaters, equestrians, trail runners, backpackers, hikers, snowshoers, nordic skiers, etc.
- If you are a free-lance writer or have dreams of becoming one, this provides great writing experience; and yes you can even add trailsnet to your portfolio of published writing experiences.
Permanent link to this article: http://trailsnet.com/about/why-add-trails-to-trailsnet/